Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dare 42 Winners!

It is that time again. There were some wonderful entries for this dare - thanks for sharing such cool memories (they brought a few things back for me too).

The lucky winner of the CD coupon from Digitalscrapbookplace is:
Carol Noakes
I have such great memories picking strawberries too. Congratulations Carol, please email Lianne (RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz) to get your prize :) Thanks again to digitalscrapbookplace for providing the prize for this dare.

Choosing my favourite layout was hard but I had go with Janine's tribute to lollies and snacks she liked as a child. Yum! Love the subject, the clean design and the delicious colours.

Janine we'd love you to be our guest designer for Dare 44. Please email Lianne RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz to get the details.

Stay tuned for Dare 43 coming soon :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Carol on your layout. Thanks No8 Team I can't wait to see what you have in stire for Dare43.

2:52 pm  
Blogger Wishful Thinking said...

Congratulations Carol & Angel Gurl :-)

4:00 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

thanks so much, i really enjoyed doing that layout,its amazing how prompts make you think of things,that's why i love doing the dares so much,and congrats angelgirl great idea for a layout

8:39 pm  
Blogger Twobees said...

Congratulations to everyone who completed this challenge. Its great to see all these memories on a page, and I know for me it has given me a kick in the proverbial to get on and do some "older" photos as well as the kids

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home