Thursday, May 22, 2008

Winner Dare number 45 - Sketch

I so so so loved looking at all the sketches this evening. What a variety of takes on a single sketch. You girls outdid yourselves!
But as the story goes, there are only a couple of winners.
From the draw Beverley Cunninghams name was drawn out. Congrats Beverley! You are the lucky winner of some gorgeous Queen & Co products. Can you please email me trinamcclune@xtra.co.nz and I'll get your prize in the mail asap (or if you're going to Scrapcamp, let me know and I'll bring it with me!).
As for choosing my fav....hmmmmmm....I loved them all. Special mentions go to Heidi Barclay, Sarah, Webfrau and Rachel Ravenswood whose LO's really stood out....but this week I really loved the hole punched circle of Denise's LO, with the stitching (or is it doodling?) making a circle too. Plus the big buttons and torn paper. Awesome.


Denise we'd love to invite you to be our guest designer for a dare coming up. Can you please get in touch with Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz to arrange this. Thanks!
Thanks to everyone who entered this dare! Hang out for our next dare tomorrow night. I think you're gonna love it! Its something I always put off doing and know I'm going to make a special effort this time around!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

congrats Beverly woohoo your on a roll.

10:45 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Congratulations ladies.

Erica L

11:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Beverley - you are definately on a roll..

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home