Friday, June 20, 2008

Dare 47 Winner!

Firstly Thank you so much for taking part, I know this was a pretty tricky one but looking at the entries.....it was well worth the effort! They are gorgeous!!! So many everyday memories that will be so tresured in a few years time.


The winner of the Cocoa Daisy certificate was drawn out my my lovely 3 year old assistant and the winner is.....

Sarah Groen, congrats Sarah, its a very cool prize! Please email me at vagandjim at value.net.nz and i will sort out your prize for you :)


and I have chosen Ruth Cahill to be guest designer, her layout (below) brings back memories for me and i love that she has included a bit of a recipe! Ruth please contact Lianne at mailto:RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz for details on the dare you will be guest designing for

Thanks again for playing along with my dare...watch out later tonight for another fun dare and another cool sponsor!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Congratulations Ruth & Sarah.
Awesome layout Ruth, can't wait to see the rest of them :-)

9:38 am  
Blogger Roo said...

OOh how exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time. Woohoo!!
Congrats Sarah.
And thanks for keeping us challenged here at NZ Dares.

10:23 am  
Blogger Rach said...

CONGRATS sarah and ruth....

found this one went in the too hard basket...and sooooo loved the idea!!! maybe latter

well done girls and looking forward to seeing the entries!!
Rach xxx

3:59 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so excited to win the Cocoa daisy prize. Thanks SOOOO much. I can't get the smile off my face.
:)Sarah

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home