Friday, June 20, 2008

Dare #48

Hi all, Jo here. Wow dare #48, these dares sure are ticking along! It will be at 50 before we know it, but shhhh...I have been sworn to secrecy over that one. Something I can tell you though is that this week we have a phenomenal prize for you thanks to the generosity of our sponsors You will win product with a value of over $129! How cool is that? Here is a pic of the prize and a list of what you win if you enter the dare this time...


Wonderful Favourites Stamp Set
3 x Ink Pads
Jumbo Bodacious Wheel Stamp
Jumbo Handle
Current Catalogue.08/09
**edited to add - an ink cart for the wheel is also part of the prize. Making the total $ value over $140! WOWEE!!**

So what do you have to do to win this awesome prize? Well it is not too tough really, but I thought in honour of Stampin' Up!'s support we should do some stamping, so here is your dare. Your layout background paper, and one other element (journaling, title, embellishment etc.), must be stamped. Not too tricky is it? So no excuse not to join in and remember, you have to be in to win.

Post a link to your layout in the comments when you're done or send it via email to Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz by Wednesday 2nd July.

Here is an absolutely gorgeous layout from our guest designer Kate Anderson. I love how she has stamped the background behind the photo and her embellishments, and I also love the journalling...just perfect!


And here is mine:

I used a "summer" text stamp around the edge of my background as a border, stamped the flourishes and then used kindyglitz to highlight them and stamped the text "happy happy joy joy" and the date on the layout.

Sharon:


I used a date stamp on the background and a barcode stamp on one of the photos. And I used a stamp type font for the title.Lianne - I've stamped the background with an Autumn leaves stamp and different coloured ink pads and the little hearts beside the words LOVE.



Lesley's
I have used some stampin' UP background stamps for my background, added a stamped journaling block and some stamped flourishes and flower (stamped onto vellum and cut out). I love to stamp onto cardstock, vellum and acetate and cut them out. I often stamp extra and keep in a little container on my desk - handy for that finishing touch of any layout I am working on!


Trina's LO


I've used a scroll stamp on the base (which isn't very visible now), plus a stamp where my journaling is and a Stampin' Up! word stamp as part of my journaling.


Rach's


I used a Label Tulip stamp on the base + a Autumn Leaves stamp on the circle diecut.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how lucky I have just purchased some new stamps, wow what an awesome prize too. Off to go and start my layout now

10:26 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Agree Heidi, it is a great prize.
I had fun doing this, used one of my favorite things :)
you can see it on my blog.

http://4carol.blogspot.com/

5:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first effort at one of these challenges.

http://www.nuts4digi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7277&nocache=1

Tamara

7:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what an awesome prize!

Love the challenge. Check mine out:

http://gwendolyn.web-log.nl/gwendolyn/2008/06/play---nz-dares.html

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=109248&user_id=10652

8:29 am  
Blogger Penny said...

uh... I did another one, here on my blog.

1:50 pm  
Blogger Ruth Philps said...

I don't know if I can enter as a Kiwi living in the UK!!
But even if I can't you still have a great blog and I look forward to taking part when I move back to NZ.

8:34 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great challenge. Here's my take on it at my blog:
http://scrappinsaraz.blogspot.com/

5:00 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

Beautiful layouts everyone! I can't believe I have finally completed a challenge :) Heres the link;
http://duffyth.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/no-8-wired/

11:40 am  
Blogger Carol said...

I have completed layout 2, had fun useing my stamps.You can see it on my blog.
http://4carol.blogspot.com/

8:07 pm  
Blogger scrappysue said...

here's mine!
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1363314

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent mine to Lianne - love the LOs posted by the team - Gwen

10:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool dare!! my layout is here...
http://nztreasure.wordpress.com/2008/07/02/using-stamps/

2:11 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have just finished this today.Thanks.

http://mypassionscrapping.blogspot.com/2008/07/here-is-my-layout-for-no-8-wire.html

5:11 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

I have emailed mine through to the email address, but heres the link if anyone wants to take a look!

www.mish--mash.blogspot.com

8:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Altered geisha, yep, anyone from NZ, Aussie, or around the world can enter. Sorry we didn't get back to you about this sooner, but maybe you can enter the next dare.

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home