Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dare 52 Winners!

There were some fantastic entries for this dare - thanks everyone entered.

The winner of the prize draw was honeymoon! Congratulations!! Please email me so I can send your prize from Digitalscrapbookplace.com.

My pick for guest designer was not easy. I tossed it around for some time before I decided on Sue Bull's terrific page. I loved the primary colours, the way she used the circles and those super photos. Fantastic!

Sue please email Lianne randlgray@xtra.co.nz to find out the details of the dare.

2 Comments:

Blogger Niella said...

Congrats 'honeymoon'!! Enjoy your prize:D

Annnd, congrats to you to Sue...fantastic "go Kiwi's" layout!!

4:02 pm  
Blogger scrappysue said...

yay meeeeeeeeeeeee!!! and at the 'death' too lol. love the new flickr group. i always wanted to be on flickr, and now i am!

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home