Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dare # 61 winners

Here are the entries for our first dare of 2009.
Firstly my favourite this week was this cool LO by Sue Bull about returning to the workforce after 20 years. Sue we'd love you to be our guest designer for Dare # 63. If you could email me I'll let you know the details if you're keen.

Next is Ericas LO about learning to delegate, LOL, yes a few of us need to learn that lesson I think.

And poor Sarah learnt a hard lesson by the look of it. OMG Sarah, lucky you were wearing a helmet.

I did a draw for a RAK and congratulations ERICA, you won. Email me your address and I'll send something out to you.

Watch out tomorrow night for another very cool dare and a SPECIAL GUEST DESIGNER you should be familiar with; and our Guest Designer favourite from Dare # 60 Sarah Punnett.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sass said...

Sue Bull does indeed ROCK.

Poor Erica. That looked like a very hard lesson to learn.

11:06 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Luckily it wasn't me who had the bike accident, it was Sarah. I hope you have healed well :-)
Thank for picking my name in the draw. :-)

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home