Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's time for NZ Dares to say goodbye

Sadly we must say goodbye. It's time to hang up our dare boots. We have thoroughly enjoyed bringing the dares to you each fortnight over the last couple of years, and it has certainly challenged us (in a good way) coming up with fun and different ideas for you.

It is mainly due to the drop in interest, but also other commitments we all have. So without further adieu our next dare will be the last dare and that will be it. Finito.


We'd love to see some of our old darees participate in this final challenge. Hope you can all join in.


Check out Vickys dare in a few days time.

lianne

7 Comments:

Blogger scrappysue said...

well, that is sad. it's been great, especially since i've won a few! can't wait to participate in the final dare.

10:18 am  
Blogger Shell said...

That really is sad!! I haven't participated for a while so I'll definitely be doing the last one!!

9:26 am  
Blogger Penny said...

Oh - that is a pity. I'm going to attempt the last one. It's been fun while it lasted, but I've found it so hard to make time to participate since I went back to work. :(

Well done though gals, you've done a great job.

11:22 am  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, that's so sad. Especially since I only recently found you! Oh well, good luck for what you do in the future ladies.
Will definitely look out for the last challenge...
Kim

1:12 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

I just want you to know that your blog is my favorite dare/challenge blog out there. I've only participated a few times but not because of lack of interest. Just finding the time has been tough. Good luck to all of you.

2:21 pm  
Blogger Niella said...

I hear ya Shell! I'll be in too..I don't care how busy I'll be..I must at least try!

7:21 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Oh, that is sad. I will miss these fortnightly challenges. I've done them all up until the last two, due to my holiday!! Thank you all for making this site so much fun, you have all done such a great job. :-)

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home