Friday, April 03, 2009

WINNER - Dare number 64

Hi everyone.

Thanks so much for playing along with this fortnights dare. Its been wonderful going through the entries and so hard trying to choose who will be our winner.

This week though I've chosen Kim as our winner. Kim, I loved how you highlighted the child in your photo both by having that part of the photo in colour, and also the bling around that area.

A wonderful LO. Can you please email me at trinamcclune@xtra.co.nz and I'll get a wee rak out to you. I have some delightful papers sitting on my desk that need a new home. I'm sure you'll love them.

And we would love to ask Kiwidee to be our guest blogger. Can you please contact Lianne on the email details below to organise? Thanks.

Look out for the next dare, coming up in about 2 minutes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh gosh!! can't believe it. Thank you so much for saying you liked my layout... and for the rak you're going to send me... can't wait to see it!!! thanks again. Kim

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home