Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dare #21 - Monique

While digging into the cardboard box that holds my childhood pics I discovered my plunket book that Mum had tucked in with them....this entry by a plunket nurse caught my eye and made me laugh..."doing nicely...all chat and chuckles" and then I found this photo (no laughing now!!lol!)which seemed made for that comment so I put the two together and came up with this layout...

Remember the deadline for sharing your layouts with us is Wednesday 23rd May by 6pm. You can email them to Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) or leave us a comment on Andrea's post that will link us back to your LO.

Now I dare you to dust off those old photos and preserve a moment in your own childhood.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

What a cool thing to find!! Terrific page :)

10:47 am  
Blogger Carol said...

lol love it, very cool pic

5:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so want to do a lo using only a small part of a 12x12... very cool

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home