Thursday, August 24, 2006

And the winner of challenge number 5 is.....

Ilka!! (see below) I really like how she steered clear of a 'safe' subject and admitted a weakness in public like that. Just between me and you Ilka, I struggle with the same thing - perhaps that's why I liked your layout so much.
I also liked the random stitching. So congrats to Ilka. Well done on a great take on our challenge!


We got 10 wonderful entries this time around which will go up in the usual slide format later tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Well done Ilka!

10:09 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Awesome stuff Ilka! Well done!

9:47 am  
Blogger Tracy said...

cool I like it, congratulations Ilka

1:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ilka on a great dare!!

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home