Friday, August 04, 2006

Dare # 4 - The Chaos Within

Here's the dare for this week - The Chaos Within.

I'm sure most of us have felt this at some time.
This was the perfect topic for me to depict just how James is feeling at the moment. He just doesn't know what to do next year. I have also been wanting to do a layout on a transparency after seeing a cool article in the latest Scrapbook Creations.













So come on and create a layout about yours or someones Chaos Within and share a link to your layout in an online gallery or email a pic to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less). We will then choose one to share with everyone on the blog. The deadline for dare #4 is Wednesday 9 August at 6pm. But please do share any dares you participate in completed after the deadline. We'd love to see what you come up with.


We are all going to CC06 minus our 2 very pregnant lovelies Trina & Evana who are both due NOW. So please say hi.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

wow - this is an amazing LO! loved that article too. Anyone have links where to get 12 x 12 acetate in NZ?

8:13 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Wow - amazing layout!! Love the symbolism of it :-)

8:17 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Fantastic Lianne!

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Lianne, yes I love that acetate one in the mag as well, was thinking the exact same thing Lara, unless maybe stitching pieces together which could be interesting! hmmm, not sure if I'm going to fit in this challenge as I've got my own Chaos Within trying to get everything done before CC06 next week!!!!!!

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is just awesome! love it!!

3:31 pm  
Blogger Marieke said...

Cool layout Lianne, love the layering of James' photo. And I so remember being at that point where he is now, not knowing what to do after school so I can sympathize.

7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this is awesome, I love how you have used that transparency.....

8:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome lo Lianne, love they way you have used the transparency and layered Jame's photo.

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh heck I am fat but green with envy. Wish I could join you all as I know Trina does too but hey....there is always next year! Love all the layouts girls.....they rock!

Hugs
e

2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home