Friday, July 28, 2006

Dare 3


Well here is my challenge for the week - Yeah Right! is such a wide open topic - like Faye said the saying has become in grain in our everyday way of life. I just could not pass up the opportunity to scrap about my little girl obsession with soft toys. I am sure all those mums out their can share my frustration with where to put all the soft toys little ones seem to accumulate and I am equally sure other Mums take every opportunity to reduce the number when they can by having the odd one mysteriously disappear - Molly knows everyone one she has, they all have names and it is a national crisis if any disappear. - Enjoy this weeks challenge I am sure you all have something that your automatic response is "YEAH RIGHT!".

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Can certainly relate to this one. LOL. Lovely LO Wendy.

9:21 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Gorgeous - what a sweety she is!! OSft toys are not a problem in out boy diminated house :-)

9:49 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Very cute, love the red and pink!

9:59 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Great theme Wendy. Love the colours in this layout!

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home