Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dare 2 "You Did what?"

Wendy Redshaw-Bruhns

I have been meaning to scrap about the weekbix thing for some time - so this Dare was perfect for it. The jounaling reads "I cannot believe a 6 yr old boy can eat six weekbix for breakfast" The scary thing is that when I was doing the layout Riley informed me I had it wrong that once he ate 8. I think it really has more to do with the fact that he is Rugby mad and if it is good enough for the All blacks then it is good enough for him.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lo Wendy, love the way you have used the 3 photos & used rubons on 2 of them.

2:37 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

My brothers would have competitions & then act like it was an everyday thing to eat 16, yep 16 weetbix for brekky. Meanwhile I'm a fan of the old weetbix myself...but 4's my limit!
Well, I've posted my Dare on my blog http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/ thanks for the dares girls!

7:13 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

LOL - too cool!! He is a growing lad after all!

8:22 pm  
Blogger Hannah said...

Too funny! My 4-year-old has 4 weetbix and since he was having 3 when he was 3 I'm thinking it will probably increase by one each year of his life as well!!

Great layout!

4:04 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

Cool lo, love the story about wanting to be just like the All Blacks lol

8:30 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Great layout Wendy!

12:03 am  
Blogger Rach H said...

WOW Wendy thats a lot of weetbix for a little fella.
Love the way you do your photos.
fantastic work!!

10:06 pm  
Blogger Michelle G said...

This is awesome Wendy!!!!!! Cool topic and LO!!!!

11:24 pm  
Blogger Faye said...

Great layout Wendy. I love the use of the word stickers, it's amazing how many layouts they just seem to fit.

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home