Friday, July 28, 2006

Dare No. 3 "Yeah Right!"

The dare this week is "Yeah Right!"

Don't you just love that Tuis Ad? The saying seems to have become part of our culture, meaning that the information is a bit over the top or far fetched. My goal in 2006 is to lose weight. I know there are sceptics out there who when I say that think Yeah Right! after all I've said it many times before but I'm giving it a go and looking at this layout over the next few months might just be the encouragement i need.


Share a link to your layout in an online gallery or email a pic to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less). We will then choose one or two to share with everyone on the blog. The deadline for dare #3 is Wednesday 2 August at 6pm. But please do share any dares you participate in completed after the deadline. We'd love to see what you come up with.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Faye I said it when I first saw this layout and I will say it again - you have out done yourself with this one - it is outstanding. Move over Elsie Flannigan NZ has Faye.

3:31 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Love it Faye!!

7:19 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Great challenge - hopefully I will get around to this one!!

8:01 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Love this layout!

9:23 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Super layout Faye! Love the design - you can do it!!!

11:05 am  
Blogger Sara-Jane said...

What Wendy said.....

LOVE this, it is my new fave of yours :D

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home