Thursday, August 03, 2006

The winner of Dare No. 3 is Jo Kneller


The bright colours, great photo and journalling of Jo's layout really caught my eye. The journalling which is under the magazine cover reads -

I'm so organised - yeah right!
The magazine cover says "New Zealand Croppers Weekly" and "Exclusive! Confessions of a scrappy housewife.
The journalling is inside the magazine cover and reads as follows:
Okay so I'm no Bree Van De Kamp but I have often been accused by friends of being VERY organised...(for instance when I made INDIVIDUAL cards with little doors and doorknobs for each friend/family member to tell them of our new address). I have a confession to make though...shhh! I'm not organised at all! In fact I'm mostly highly disorganised:
a.. I don't change my beds anywhere near as often as I should! (In fact I would be too embarrassed to confess how often.)
b.. The washing that needs to be folded is hiding in my laundry cupboard! (and will often sit there until next week's washing needs to be folded)
c.. I was 10 minutes late getting Sarah to dancing the other day because I just had to get some embroidery thread for a layout...and then I ran into a scrapbooking friend and just had to chat! Then I told the dancing teacher we were late because I got stuck in traffic!
d.. I was working on this layout when I was meant to be sending out invoices for our electrical business!
e.. If I make a layout at night I often go to bed and don't tidy up my scrapbooking mess until the next morning!
f.. I haven't written in my blog for a month!
g.. I scraplift!
So you see all you people that think I am so organised...I'm just like every other desperate housewife...we all have our naughty little secrets!
SSSHHHH! DON'T TELL!!!

Thanks for joining in the fun Jo. Cany you please email your postal details to Lianne. There is a great prize thanks to Blue Bazaar coming your way.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What great journaling well done beautiful layout.

11:32 am  
Blogger Monique said...

Gorgeous photo and love the journalling too...well done!

12:37 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yay JO!!! Fabulous layout!

3:19 pm  
Blogger Maggie Armstrong said...

Excellent journalling - congratulations on a fabulous layout!

6:57 pm  
Blogger Sandra said...

Gorgeous layout and I so love the idea of a 'scrapping desperate housewife with a double life'. I could so be one of those.

7:11 pm  
Blogger Delys said...

Congratulations JO and enjoy your BB prize!

8:12 pm  
Blogger LesleyC said...

fantastic layout. Congratulations

7:55 am  
Blogger Lara said...

wow - A-E are so me! Fantastic JO!

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jo, well done, fab layout, very creative!!

6:04 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations Jo - fabulous layout!

8:12 pm  
Blogger Andrea B said...

Great journaling, awesome layout! Well done Jo, just fabulous.

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home