Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dare 3 - Andrea

Hey everyone - here's my dare for this week. Its all about my husband's dream of building his own boat. You know all those old boats sitting in people's front yards for decades - well i've just become a boat widow. Ok i don't think it will take him as long as that to finish it but he wants to be sailing it this summer - yeah right!
So I went a little bit grungy with this one - i used lots of digi brushes for my background and some cool fonts too. Enjoy and looking forward to seeing all your entries coming in this week - believe me, you'll want to be in to win!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Andrea, love your theme! I can so relate with a car in pieces in our garage that's been there for 3 years!LOL

10:43 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh - gorgeous!!

12:23 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

oh to be computer savvy enough to make cool digital layouts like this!

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home