Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dare 4 - The Chaos within! (Yolande)


OK so for me this dare raised many ideas! But this is what I settled on. Me...in my life right now. A busy working MUM who is struggling to balance all the things in my head. I stay up late at night because I can't sleep. I worry. I panic. I cry. I laugh. I yell. I need order. I eat what I like and then feel guilty. I need to take better care of myself... its chaos! I even used a green postit note to match the CherryArte paper. I use them lots to help get ORDER in my life!

Look forward to seeing your takes on this dare. Hope to see many of you at CC06!

5 Comments:

Blogger Marieke said...

Yolande I really like this. Your layouts are getting more and more 'eclectic'. I love how you've combined all the different elements.

7:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the colours on this yolande and thats a topic that speaks to me too. I am so loving looking at your work!!!!

8:28 am  
Blogger Lara said...

I was the subject of my dare LO too! Balance is soo hard to achieve.

7:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great Yolande, love the colours & flowers & the journalling, so true about finding balance.

8:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above comment was from Me, Erica

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home