Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dare #25 - Jo

I chose to use crocheted elements on my layout too (flowers and trim - and no I didn't make them although I can now crochet flowers) it is, however, my own zig zag embroidery around the journalling block so I covered the cross craft and journalling block parts of Lianne's dare. Oh and I chucked a bit of paint around too - does this count as a cross craft Lianne lol! This layout is a series of self portraits I took for Ngaire Bartlam's celebrating beauty campaign. Remember you can choose two ideas from: using a cross craft, using a journalling block or mixing up your alpha stickers.
Looking forward to seeing what all you clever crafty people come up with :O) Comment on Lianne's post with a link to your layout or send your layouts to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100mb or less) by Wednesday 18th July at 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home