Monday, June 25, 2007

Dare # 24 - Faye


I have always thought that I should create a layout about my addiction to buying lotto tickets so SJ's Dare was ideal for me. There are just 2 shops in the entire Auckland area that I feel comfortable buying my ticket from so I always have to make sure that I go to one of those shops. Goodness knows why because neither of them have been particularly lucky for me, but I feel sure that one day when I go into my lucky shop, my lucky butterfly will fly by, the shopkeeper and I will exchange the same lucky words that we do every week "thanks, see you tomorrow" and all these little things will make my chances of winning that much greater. You just never know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan R said...

Very cool layout Mum!!! I definately hope you win one day ;o)

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home