Saturday, June 23, 2007

Memorabilia Dare

Hi everyone, long time no see.

So, this morning I go to post the new dare and my husband says to me, "Just give me 5 minutes to re-cable some stuff on the PC and then it is all yours!" Famous last words. The keyboard no longer worked (completely stuffed), or the scanner, or in fact the whole USB hub. We have just come back from Dick Smith with a new keyboard so I can at least type this, but the rest.......TBA

Anyhow I digress. The next dare is to do a page, using no photos but some memorabilia to help tell the story. This could be anything from a childs drawing, a letter from your grandmother, print-outs of texts and emails, your favourite cd, tickets from a concert or event, a shopping list, any little something that you want to preserve. I thought of this dare as I looked through a pile of these very things I have sitting next to my computer that I want to get into my albums one day.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home