Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dare #22 - Jo


Hi darers! Well the best part of dares I think is they take you outside of your comfort zone, and if you know a little about my usual style you will know I am generally a single photo scrapper so this took me outside of mine well and truly! But hey I love a challenge and I love a dare which also gets me to scrap something I have been meaning to do for ages like these camp photos of my daughter. So here is the end result and I have to say that it has ended up being one of my alltime favourite layouts! I can see a style change may just take place for me here...watch this space! So why not give it a go, it might just make you want to change your style a little too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the colours you have used here. Just such an awesome page overall really.
Fiona

8:33 pm  
Blogger Twobees said...

I love everyones layouts. It is so refreshing seeing layouts with more than one photo, Must admit I'm usually one of those "one photo" layout kind of gal. Great challenge and great layouts :) Bronny

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home