Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My take


Hi guys! I just got this finished and wanted to put it up before it was too late.
I've had this photo sitting on my desk for about 1.5 weeks. I just couldn't work out what I wanted to do or say. So I finally figured it out. And here it is. Its one of those typical 'professional' photos that our mothers all had taken when we were young. But I love it. Its very much me as a baby. Alert, happy, wanting to see what's going on.
So you've still got a day to get your entries in. Dare you to!
Don't forget to send them to Lianne.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Trina.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

I love the papers and fonts you've used :)

I emailed my LO to Lianne the other day but if anyone wants to check it out it's on my blog :)

8:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! I've only just visited for the first time in Ages.!!!!! and I have an awesome pic that I've been meaning to scrap for a while so this challenge would have been perfect!! Arrgghhhh!

Never mind. - These layouts are all awesome - well done everyone!

4:44 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh i love the LO its so baby girl and so soft looking

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home