Friday, May 25, 2007

Dare # 22 - Multiple Photos

It's Yolandes dare this week but she is at SENZ and away from her computer for the weekend. So I'm posting this for her. Actually a few of us are at SENZ this weekend so if you see us come and say hi!!
OK, so the dare is to scrap a layout with at least 6 photos on it. No cheating and doing a double layout and spreading them over 2 pages either, there has to be at least 6 photos on each page. Check out Yolandes awesome layout with 17 photos on it. Wow how cool is that. And what a great way to scrap those 'occasion' photos.
The deadline for sharing your layouts with us is Wednesday 6th June by 6pm. You can email them to me at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) or leave us a comment in this post that will link us back to your LO.
Look forward to seeing your multi-photo layouts.

4 Comments:

Blogger karmellah said...

everyone is doing this dare this week it seems. lol. its hard to scrap 6 photos with 8X10 layouts. Thankfully I have a nice punch that might help me. just gotta take photos so I have something to scrap lol

9:58 am  
Blogger Twobees said...

I've given this dare a go. Check it out at my Blog www.two2bees@blogspot.com It is entitled, "Higher Mum". I really enjoyed giving this one a go. Thanks for the encouragement ladies :)

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my attempt at the challenge...

http://fourpetersons.wordpress.com/2007/06/02/no-8-wired/

8:24 pm  
Blogger Faye said...

Some pretty cool ideas going on here Yolande, love all that sewing to end in the arrow.

12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home