Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Winner is ....

Ok so I was going to take a cute photo of Isla picking a name out to win the prize but my camera died right just as I was about to take the picture. So sorry no pic :-(

But I can tell you that the winner of the prize from Scrapbook Studio is:

VICKY!!!!

Congrats Vicky and we loved seeing all the fantastic entries. Vicky can you email us your details.
It was lots of fun digging out those old photos wasn't it? Here's a layout that caught my eye. This is by Dione Evans - i really loved the doodles and the buttons used.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Vicky, can't wait to see what everyone produced.
Great lo Dion.

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it... well done and congrats... yes I want to see all those young ladies younger. :)

6:45 pm  
Blogger Sis D said...

Thanks Andrea, and Erica,

and thanks to the whole team! I was the random draw winner a couple back and have loved my little heidi swapp goodies... so much fun!

I just love dares and challenges!!

Dione

8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh oops this is confusing when you don't read the script, I thought the winner was the one posted, all good tho.. love the xmas papers

8:40 pm  
Blogger Lara said...

WTG Vicky!

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home