Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dare #24 - Monique

(Sounds like a very trying day SJ!! Look forward to seeing your layout up very soon!!)

What!! use no photos!! I know, I was very challenged by this one...and it took me several goes to achieve a look that pleased me but I am so glad I persevered...I love that I have this little memory that no-one else but me knows down on paper, a little insight for my kids and grandkids to giggle over and they can even undo the brad and the embellies will come awayin one piece so they can play the CD and listen to this song which I am convinced ol' Alanis wrote just for me lol! (Thats if they still have CD players that far in the future lol!).


I really do hope you take up this dare...go and search those drawers and cupboards now for a little bit of something special to write a story about....I dare ya!

Send a jpeg of your layout to RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less) or leave us a comment in SJ's post that will link us back to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

wow, wow, wow Monique - this rocks!!!

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home