Monday, September 04, 2006

DARE # 6 - Rachel

I LOVED this DARE + had loads of FUN!!! Have to admit it was challenge for me too!!
I have used MM vintage, UL, SR, 3 Bugs, CBX, SEI + Sassafras.
So the reason for this subject was I came across this pic of me while doing the old search for a photo to work with + remembered this funny comment my friend Janine's male friend told her when they went to a barbie together that "Bras don't do barbies" + this story always stuck + made me laugh. So how perfect my pic + that story!! But EAT YOUR HEART OUT MALE FRIEND!!!! :)
Rach

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Love it Rach!

Mine's up:
http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/2006/09/nz-dares-6.html

2:39 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

LOL - too funny!

6:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous Rach and love the wee story.
Finished mine too.
www.diannasone.blogspot.com

2:52 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Very cool Rach!! Good for you going where most 'bras' don't wish to tread!!

10:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Rach, I think it is a hoot too, looks unreal.

10:45 pm  
Blogger Andrea B said...

Way cool Rach!! Just love it!

11:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home