Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dare #10 - Marieke


I obviously haven't been scrapping long enough because I don't have any templates lol, but I do have an abundance of chipboard letters... so I used the negative space of some Heidi Swapp letters and cut around the letters to create an outline of the letters in the word T-shirt.
Journaling reads: Being on a fairly tight budget means we can't buy all the beautiful clothes at Pumkin Patch and such. But look what I can do with scrap supplies!
Annabel adores this t-shirt! She told me it was her 'best favourite ever ever'. I just bought a plain cheap t-shirt for less than $5 and added ribbons, flowers and buttons from my stash.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - totally cool T-shirt!! You are one clever lady - I can see why she loves it :-)

12:55 pm  
Blogger Creative Options said...

That's a gorgeous t-shirt Marieke!
(Love the layout as well...lol)

5:27 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

That is so cute! Love the happy little face too!

12:12 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

LOVE the t-shirt!!!

Got my dare done :o)

http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/2006/10/nz-dare-10.html

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home