Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dare 10 - Lesley



I have taken an upper case and lowercase of the same font. With the uppercase template I traced 'SPLASH' onto acetate with a slick marker and then cut out the letters. I have overlapped them slightly and attached with a vellum photo split. With the lower case template, I first stamped a circle on shrinky dink and then traced the letters in the middle and coloured them in. I then cut out the circle and shrunk the plastic. It was great fun dusting off some old supplies and using them. I dare you to!

Lesley

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Think I have shrinky dink too! Cool ideas Lesley, thanks!

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you have used the shrinky dink. I have seem my girlfriend using this. Very cool!! Really like you layout. I have just finished my layout for the dare #10 and posted it on my blog. Shock, Horror LOL!! Didn't think I would have time to do one this Dare!!

Cya Tracey

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home