Monday, October 09, 2006

Dare 9 - Trina's take


So here is my take on orange and green. I love orange and find I actually use it quite alot. Not a colour I really thought I would use heaps of but hey, there you go....

The PP is by Chatterbox, ribbon, Junkitz ribbon tie, thread, prima flowers, and a couple of chipboard alphas. Throw in a few embellishments from the good ole 'red shed' (The Warehouse) and thats my LO.

These are older photos of the twins enjoying their tummy time. They always did love it and had really strong heads, holding them up from an early age. I wanted to get these done now before I forgot which photo was which twin. LOL. Yes it can happen even if they aren't identical.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

They were such cuties - loving these colours on everyones layouts.

4:20 pm  
Blogger Tracy said...

What a pair of little cuties!

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home