Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dare # 8 - Lianne

I know what you guys were thinking - she's gonna use the Heidi Swapp hibiscus flower on a layout of James surfing, didn't you. I thought that's what you'd think so I thought I'd surprise you.
I had some Making Memories blue dye mixed up from ages ago so I dribbled and brushed that all over the white background. I started by cutting circles out of James surfing then they turned into these flowers. And the layout kinda grew from there. Love the Bohemia alpha rub ons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach H said...

hey waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy COOL Lianne!!!
LOVE it + very inspiring!!!

8:57 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh - cool - I love that colour!!

8:38 pm  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is an amazing LO, Love this site and hope to do one of the dares soon!!!

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home