Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wendy Dare 7


At last I have managed to do a dare - well sort of anyway - mine is not exactly scrapbooking but a little off the page stuff - way off the page but it still does the metal thing or does it??
I have been working on a couple of masks for a masquerade parade we are going to in the school holidays as part of the Alexandra Blossom Festival. We are doing a bit of a South Island tour with the kids taking them to all the places I enjoyed as a kid.
The silver on the masks is tin foil - well that is kinda metal and one of the eyes in the gold mask has a metal mesh covering so I figure they qualify. I have still to finish the kids ones but you guessed it they want to help decorate them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

so were you a South Islander then Wendy? Hope to catch up with some of the Festival stuff this weekend!

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home