Saturday, September 09, 2006

Trina's take on Dare #7 - Metal


Here is my take on this fortnights dare. Boy did it turn out differently to what I imagined. LOL. But I love how the metal comes through in both the photo (check out those bolts on the bridge!) and also the bookplates and brads I've used.

I think metal has been forgotten in everyones love of chipboard so it was really fun to break out some things I havn't used in a while. Thanks Rach for the challenge!

And a huge thanks to Meg at Scrapbook Essentials for the sponsorship of a prize for this dare. How cool is that?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I LOVE your layout Trina. What an awesome photo to tie in with the subject

5:33 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

Wow awesome photo and terrific layout.

6:48 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

Love the colour in that photo! and your choice of metal embellishment and papers set it off so well...very cool Trina!

10:42 pm  
Blogger Tracey and Adrian said...

Fantastic layout! I love the simplicity of the photo and your use of metal embellishments. Really compliments each other.

8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home