Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dare 8 - Trina


Well I kinda cheated a bit. I've got a baby in mine (plus DH!), but that does make it easier.

I actually really enjoyed this dare as it does stretch the imagination. How do you make the LO still look masculine with a flower on it. I kept on saying to my Dh, is this ok, are you ok with flowers on your LO? Luckily he was (as I've done a few lately! LOL).

My way to keep it masculine was colour. Big bold bright colour.

I also tried to incorporate the flowers, not only as actual flowers, but intrinsically as well. Check out the PP, rubons and trim. All flower patterns.

Anyway, here it is. Hope you get inspired by this challenge to try something new and get creating.

And don't forget, KIWISCRAPS have been very generous in supplying a prize for the winner this fortnight. Yay! Thanks Kiwiscraps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous colour Trina and love the patterned chipboard.

7:12 am  
Blogger Sharon said...

Very cool Trina!!

10:39 am  
Blogger Tracey and Adrian said...

I'm very inspired Trina! Love the colours you have used. It's makes you feel all warm inside when you see the love that a man has for him babies. Hope everything is going well with the little one and the twins.

Tracey

10:28 pm  
Blogger Ali said...

LOVE this Trina - my fav colours - very cool. Thanks for sharing.

11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home