Thursday, October 12, 2006

My take on the orange and green challenge

.. .and only 6 days late. *blushing Background is Making Memories. The dots look white in this picture but they look more light green IRL. I used the template of some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters as a photomat. Strip under the title is Provo Craft (green, orange and pink). Oh yeah and a little Sassafrass die-cut on one of the large photo corners.
This is a layout celebrating my little girl beginning to recognize her letters and numbers.



Hmm, looking at it now it seems a bit crooked. It's straight IRL, really!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverley said...

Your layout inspired me to take some pics today of my little girl doing the same thing. She was singing the alphabet song a, c, k, l, b ....
My take on the dare is here:
http://bubblesofmylife.blogspot.com/

4:41 pm  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

ooops 15 mins late...but here's my take:

http://memoryfairy.blogspot.com/2006/10/dare-9ooops-just-missed-it.html

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home